You want to know a fun way of hunting foxes? Take a digital camera and shoot them that way. Then you can make money from maybe selling the photos to postcard companies or galleries, or simply have nice pictures. WHy would youw ant to kill something innocent? What drives someone to be so cruel? No, I wouldn't want to fuck one either. That's wrong. Invasion of their privacy, they can't say no, and is also cruel and puts them in distress.
Yeah I'm a furry, and I hte killing, it's wrong.
A gay lil furry foxie is giggling his tial off here.
Very funny..random... kidna sweet. But funny. WHee.
Furry <3s you.
have very poor eyesight, and I know you were going for a red theme here, but this was very badly designed. Here is my critisisms on it:
The colours. All the reds are far too samey, making it difficult to see contrasts, especially in game.
The Arrows: All on one line. I know you're tyring to rip off DDR and GH at the same time, but having them in one single line doesn't work, and having them on the same path makes it even worse, and whats even more, because of the colours, the outline only comes bright at the last second, making it nigh on impossible to know what the arrow is in time for it's arrival.
The framrate: It's too low for a game of this type.
Rethink your design, have multiple lanes, and it might be better.
Few points you need to improve on:
Don't use Reason factory sounds. Rubbish.
Improve that latency sync. Don't use such a heavy GUI and set quality to low.
Add a piano roll
There are four beats in a bar. One of the bars had 6.
Have actual time signature and tempo algorhythms for generating drum and piano roll's.
Improve the timing of the sounds themselves, a couple are off by a few milliseconds.
Why in the name of anyone has this recieved nothing but reviews from douche's?
1. The graphic style is great. Hey, you people, you say they're too tacky or poor, they're shiny and colourful. Go have a look at some DS games. Jesus, what do you expect from a Flash, PS2 quality? Sake...
2. It starts off pretty easy, but after a few levels, things get a bit trickier, the ball hits off the blocks and you lose track of the fucker, gahh!!
3. To the idiots who don't like how the ball hits off bricks: It's a fetaure of the game, dumbass.
4. It's another breakout game, yeah, but it's done really well, it's slick and it's tidy, no cut corners, besides spelling you 'u' and your 'ur. Advice: Don't do that.
5. This would make a pretty decent handheld console game given a few extra features.
Nice job, well done.
Clean samples at least, simple enough, catchy melody, but nothign too new to me, I do a lot of old C64 work with samples.. but well done anyway :)
Nailed that Linkin Park sound without the suckyness. You're just plain awesome.
Yete again, I've got shit going after our earlier conversaiton. See you at the top. >.<!!
Fucking bad ASS!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.