Fox Hunting: My Solution Fox Hunting: My Solution

My solution

You want to know a fun way of hunting foxes? Take a digital camera and shoot them that way. Then you can make money from maybe selling the photos to postcard companies or galleries, or simply have nice pictures. WHy would youw ant to kill something innocent? What drives someone to be so cruel? No, I wouldn't want to fuck one either. That's wrong. Invasion of their privacy, they can't say no, and is also cruel and puts them in distress.

Yeah I'm a furry, and I hte killing, it's wrong.

Gay Pride Gay Pride

^^

A gay lil furry foxie is giggling his tial off here.

Very funny..random... kidna sweet. But funny. WHee.

Newgrounds loves Gay Yiff Newgrounds loves Gay Yiff

=(^.^)

Furry <3s you.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Yeah it's me.

Yeah it's me. I would have said this at the forum but you banned me. (Twice)

It's been so long since I've seen the last one, and does this bring a tear to my eye? No. Does this make me want to scream and jump around in ecstacy? No. Does it make me want to roll about going hablobjolopoloblogo... No.

Why?, but kind of welcome. OI
Because I'm not a dick like that. It was awesome, plain and simple, you have the hook from the start, you clear up several points left from 5, rchestration is great, mix of classical and commercial(ish) music. Impressive work on the psuedo 3D effects also. The introduction of a new character.. somewhat unsurprising, but welcome. One would expect this kind of semi overused plot twist, but the whole JZ series is full of plot twists.

Compared to something as unlinear and shite as say, The Matrix, they follow similar traits. Including the use of slow motion whoosh effects. The orchestration of the short movie takes a lot from The Matrix and in this also demonstating that of films such as the recently released Advent Children, although not copying each other, possible along a linear path of creation.

The graphic nature of the film.. well, it's acceptable I guess, somewhat overdone, and it becomes quite naive toward the end, the whole brother of Shell thing is a little frayed in my mind for some reason, it feels cliche'd. Of course, to say for the grpahics themselves, stick figures aren't exactly world class animation, but the way they are presented in this movie is commendable.

On the whole, I look forward to the final episode and hope it live sup to its' predessessors, and comes to a reasonable conclusion, wether the conclusion will be the one we're expecting (typical of all middle class action films) or you may introduce a twisted ending, we will have to wait and see.

Good work Rob. Now get back to Flash.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

The fucking god damn mothercunt-of-a-penis end

That is some majorly fucking weird shit right there, I mean, who spends their time making an animation with good drawing and shit stuff? What's the point? And loads of random colours, things exploding, fuck up's with shit that looks like a computer virus crossed with a can of pesticide and a child in a sugar bowl. Dude this is fucking weird and fucke dup and strange and fucked up.

I like it. I'm sure you're glad you've finished it. Now onward to the next stolen project.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!! Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!!

Heha

Make another feature length one.. it's not hard. HahehaheHAEHALOFL

Kitten Apocalypse Kitten Apocalypse

What the fuck

It's like.. old anime crossed with monty python style randomness... WHoa, lay off the drugs.

Aside from that, this was the most random but funny flash ive seen this year.

Anim8or 3D- lesson 1 Anim8or 3D- lesson 1

Great

Graphics: 8 -

Nice and smooth, good framerate of recording, and very clear.

Style: 10 -

You don't see many of these tutorials for free, I've tried to use 3D programs, including anim8or but it really isn't my thing. I'm more of a musician, but for college, I need a program like this Demo recorder to film me using Reason and teaching and stuff.

Sound: - 9

Excellent quality, just a couple of hiccups, and you sound like you have a bit of a cold, but that may just be yur voice =)

Overall: 10 -

Excellent tutorial, I look forward to see more. Could you possibly outline what other programs (if any) you are planning to do tutorials for? I think this community would benefit from a FLash tutorial, and also maybe even a FLstudio or Cubase tutorial, but that's mroe what I'm planning if I can find a program that records.

Fireworks '05 Fireworks '05

Thanks

Very nice, much better than the Java one, very nice message.

Music would have been nice but that would have upped the filesize far too much.

Happy new year to you, have a good one :)

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

~POINTS EXCITEDLY~

FURRYS! IN MOVIE! MAKING MOVIE! OMGLEET!

Yeah, hi, heh.

Came across this by accident, and this is one of the funniest things i've ever seen, seriously. I'm one for spontanious giggles, i.e. PIIKKAACHHUUU KABAM. etc.

and omg, wut r u doin in Orgyroom?!?/1 lolwtf